Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

000webhost.com - DO NOT USE IT

Discussion in 'Free Hosting Offers' started by bugara1, Mar 24, 2013.

Share This Page

1. bugara1 New Member

Hey.
    Just want to say that you should not use 000webhost.com for free
    web-hosting. I 've been testing it for 2-3 months now and it's not reliable. Half of the time sites are down.

2. Jingles New Member

Thanks for the information! This is helpful, I shall not use :)

3. Sobi Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Hi Bugara1 , i had a good exprience with 000webhost.com/ i dont know why you had this problem ,basically free hosting are good for your website as a starter, but try to use paid hosting its good for your websites and hosting feature,

Thanks,

4. Stonewall New Member

I could disagree greatly. I've ran 000webhost for multiple sites of mine for the past two-three years, and I can say the downtime is very rare (recently, there hasn't been any downtime for my site the past two months - at ALL!).

Honestly, for a free host, 000webhost is as good as it gets.

5. theidlebrain New Member

Free hosting with no ads. This is as good as it gets. It just cannot get any better.
    Another thing is it will not shutdown and vanish like all the random free hosts

6. bugara1 New Member

Downtime: 50% ;)

7. Iron Gorilla New Member

I will have to agree that my site is down OFTEN using 000webhost! Any suggestions for an alternative?

8. NickyP New Member

That's really strange, because I have used it for some websites and I love the service

9. Nchekwube Guest

Thanks,I thought they are good before.

10. Vahaa New Member

I would recommend paid hosting over a free hosting. You can easily find a good host for a very reasonable price.
    ,When you selecting the good host first of all, you should check the infrastructure, function, check them to a control panel to manage your hosts. More importantly, how they are professional that will lead your business to success.Its better to research and make a checklist of the features and compare the hosting providers and their services & You should choose hosting based upon the space that you need,amount of traffic your site will get and other such factors. After checking all , I have been using http://www.thewebpole.com/hosting/web-hosting_4.aspx?ci=83725&prog_id=456994&pl_id=456994 as my web host for over two years now and have been very very impressed with them.It is cheap, but it is really professional.,you can go with them on a monthly basis .I host all my sites At the time of signup, you can pick the best hosting plan for you, and select a web hosting data center to get ultra fast website load times. Also you can choose your new blog ,cms , web galary or e-store to be readily set up for you before you even log in!