Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

10000 MB space Free Web hosting (freetohost) with no Ads

Discussion in 'Free Hosting Offers' started by Sobi, Mar 29, 2013.

Share This Page

1. Sobi Administrator Staff Member Administrator

freetohost.org

10000 MB space
    100GB Monthly Transfer
    5 SQL databeses
    Lots of email accounts
    Free subdomain yourdomain.gb5.co or.freetohost.org
    FREE! no ads, no payment

Order now

Thank You,

2. Vahaa New Member

Paid hosting is more reliable than free hosting. If it is for business purpose than go for paid hosting as it is better to spend some money instead to take any risk. In most paid hosting customer get 24/7 technical support. However in free hosting you may experience great delay in getting reply to your support related queries. Free hosting has many other drawbacks as well. Free hosting server are normally oversold and also loaded with advertising which not only slows down your websites but may at times also result in sites being unresolved. Free hosting is less secured moreover you may not get all hosting features. There could be other disadvantages of free hosting as well.

You should choose hosting based upon the space that you need,amount of traffic your site will get and other such factors. After checking all , I have been using http://www.tucktail.com/hosting/web-hosting_4.aspx?ci=83725&prog_id=447401&pl_id=447401 as my web host for over two years now and have been very very impressed with them.It is cheap, but it is really professional.,you can go with them on a monthly basis .I host all my sites At the time of signup, you can pick the best hosting plan for you, and select a web hosting data center to get ultra fast website load times. Also you can choose your new blog ,cms , web galary or e-store to be readily set up for you before you even log in!