unidenhosting

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

AdsLotto – Win $1 million!

Discussion in 'Advertise Your Website' started by Sobi, Mar 27, 2013.

Share This Page

1. Sobi Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Adslotto.com

AdsLotto is a new forum where you could win $1 million by just posting an advertisement! Ads lotto was created by Fergal, who also owns Business Advice Forum, and Forum Promotion which are two very successful forums. AdsLotto will be choosing one lucky winner to win $1 million once 5 million ads have been posted on the forum.

People have asked Fergal a couple questions regarding his new forum, and we have posted the questions and responses below.

Are you a millionaire?

“Unfortunately I’m not a millionaire, but I’m working hard to try and become one ” – Fergal

Just curious of how the site will generate 1million to be paid out?

“The site will introduce revenue generation methods as we develop and grow. We will have enough money to pay out the prize by the time there are 5 million ads posted in our Free Advertising Forums.

There are over 100 Million ads posted on CraigsList every month, so I strongly believe that our 5 Million ads target is achievable.” – Fergal

So what are you waiting for? Why not head over to http://AdsLotto.com post your ad and have a chance at winning $1 million!

2. Jingles New Member

Haha, this sounds so fake, to good to be true!
    Maybe I'll try...

3. Sobi Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Hi jingles its not fake , try to make money with Adslotto with their regular contests aswell, here you can see,

http://www.adslotto.com/index.php?threads/million-dollar-contest-rules.6/

Thanks,

4. GeekGhost New Member

It's definitely not fake. Fergal has a solid reputation for paying out contest prizes and building solid communities.

5. Sobi Administrator Staff Member Administrator

i agree with geekGhost , Fegral has a good rep on internet business, so dont worry and feel free to join adslotto and chance to win a million , :)

6. Stonewall New Member

$1 million? Wow, that's quite a lot of cash. If he is capable of achieving that, I will be honestly shocked.