Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Advantages of running web sites at Cloud Hosting account?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Discussion' started by Lepstoks, Dec 3, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Lepstoks New Member

I came across Stratus4.com web site and recognized that they offer cloud server hosting solutions - this attracted me. What privileges will I have with cloud hosting?
    Any comments on this host?

2. Charles89 New Member

It depends on what features do you want to get

3. Mirrowsk New Member

Your sites will be in good hands if you choose stratus4.com cloud hosting services. It will be a good idea to contact them directly.
    You will get all the things cleared. Their email support is so fast, so good, that you have the solution or the first step to the solution in less time than you would spend in a call support queue.

4. Cleopatra New Member

Please use the following: S4HOLIDAY25 - It will provide 25% recurring off of their Virtual Data Center, Managed Cloud, VPS, Web Hosting, System Administration, Remote Backups and cPanel DNS-Only services.

I am Steven and I would like to say that Stratus4.com is good web hosting provider.
    When I contact their tech support, they explained me everything I needed to know for successful running of my site.

5. Mordok New Member

I can say that Stratus4.com is trustworthy web host. I am overall still pleased with the value of the service and the customer service and have been tremendously satisfied with the reliability and the accessibility of the server and my site as a whole. They also have positive customer hosting reviews. I like them.