information marketing expert

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Best server provider around $100-110month?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Discussion' started by Lepstoks, Mar 11, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Lepstoks New Member

My website is gaining traffic and want to futureproof , what I'm looking for is:
    at least 8cores of decent cpu
    24gb ram
    420gb SSD
    and at least 10TB of transfer over 1gbps
    I have seen some deals here in the deal section around that price, but maybe someone can suggest me from their experience?
    What are your views on www.hosting022.com/en/promo/? Can I rely on them? are they trustworthy?

thanks.

2. Mirrowsk New Member

Try to search for other cheap web hosting packages that offer the applications needed for the web site.
    I believe that digitalserver.com.mx will suit your needs in terms of stable dedicated servers. Price is great, reliability is great and I would definitely recommend them to others.

3. Sinrop New Member

Take a look at rareservers.com - they offer a wide range of dedicated servers to choose from.
    Best of all, my site is noticeably more responsive. The will always go the extra effort, been with them almost 8 months and never regretted it once.

4. Mordok New Member

There are thousands of web hosting companies out there, but only a few dozen are true hosting companies like Crookservers.com
    They certainly give me the impression that they not only want my business but want me to be satisfied and are wiling to invest in building a relationship with their customers.

5. Lepstoks New Member

==> maxihost.com.br offer nice dedicated hosting packages.
    Anytime I needed a question answered they provided quick and knowledgeable answer and help. My website response times have never been faster and support level is above and beyond.