unidenhosting

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Best Webhosting Tips

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Discussion' started by Sobi, Mar 6, 2013.

Share This Page

1. Sobi Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Selecting web hosting is the first step when starting a blog or website. It is the foundation and it will determine the success of your blog or domain. Having good and stable web hosting is worth money.
    The following are some of the important tips, you must consider when selecting a webhosting company.

1. Customer Support
    I will only host my blog or website with a company that offers me best customer care service. You must also check if a company care about there customers or not.

2. Reputation
    Check its previous stories, if some one has negative comments about a company then don't go for it. I am not talking about exceptional stories, but legit one.

3. BandWith Limit
    Before joining a webhosting make sure to buy a package according to your blog or website need. If due to your great luck, you got top listing on Digg page, then what you will do if you webhosting sucks. So don't miss such golden opportunities just because of poor webhosting.

2. pussinboots New Member

When choosing a host one should look for the reliability,reputation of the host provider.By looking through the user reviews one can get idea about the support that the host provides to its customers.The host should satisfy the customer's demands without ant hidden charges.I chose my host, 9cubehosting.com based on the above aspects.

3. agarwal99 New Member

Pretty good tips man, these will definitely come in handy when I am looking for a host :)