Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Busy Host or Small host?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Discussion' started by Gamrpro, Jun 28, 2013.

Share This Page

1. Gamrpro New Member

So, between a busy/popular host or small/non-busy host which do you prefer to host on? Both of these have their benefits and downsides so I'm curious to what most people would prefer.

I think I would prefer a small host because they're usually cheaper and the servers are fairly fast. But, a lot of them close often. Even if they do I can create a back up and move to a next host.

2. LEADTECH New Member

I go for small host either :)

3. Vahaa New Member

My preferable option is to get quality service and the best stable hosting .While choosing a best and affordable web hosting service, you may have to compare all the web hosting services together. You may even want to visit some forums and other related websites and learn about all the aspects of those affordable web hosting services that are available on the internet. This is one of the best ways to find out the right web hosting service. However, while choosing this affordable web hosting service, you need to be extremely cautious so that you do not compromise on the essential hosting service that is offered by that particular web host. I personally use http://www.thewebpole.com/hosting/web-hosting_4.aspx?ci=83725&prog_id=456994&pl_id=456994 for my hosting need since past two years i never had any issue with my web space and I’m paying less for my webspace . After searching over many internet resources and web hosting reviews it is seems to be fit for my all hosting need.I feel its the best hosting provider I have tried so far. Their servers are truly stable and they just added lots of new cool stuff. Very competitive pricing. I love their customer service . They are truly professional and fast. I usually received prompt response compare to other hosts I've tried. Very responsive support and amazing performance.Their uptime is truly superb and support is always fast and friendly.you can go with them on a monthly basis .I host all my sites there and can assist you with whatever you need.It is the only best web host that I would recommend to anyone. I plan to stay with them for a long time.