Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Buying Traffic

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing Forum' started by gktime, Oct 7, 2014.

Share This Page

1. gktime New Member

Do you guys think that buying traffic on sites like Fiverr are a good idea? If so, please let me know, because I don't think so! I think buying traffic could get you in trouble with google, and also that the traffic you get from it really doesn't do much. All you get is clicks on your site, you really don't get anything organic. But if you disagree with me, let me know!

2. Jybrael New Member

I honestly agree with you. Buying traffic can get you that little boost that you have been looking for but honestly..it doesn't really bring you people that are interested in your product but more like people that just want to make a few cents by visiting other websites. I would try my best to advertise my website/blog/forum through word of mouth or other forums in order to drive traffic to it.

3. Bankroll New Member

Its just a waste of money to be honest, I just work my way up without paying for anything, as there's little chance that massive traffic because of one purchase or so. (through exchanges)

4. Mirrowsk New Member

There are a number of websites that contain very similar content to one another. Try paidforumposting.com service.
    If your site offers unique, original writing, your site will stand apart from the others and will be visited more often.

5. Bazinga! New Member

Honestly, I've never paid for traffic on my site. I've never done it for the reasons gktime mentioned. I don't see it as being worth my money.

6. cwvps New Member

I wouldn't do it and really don't what can happen to make me change my mind. Paid traffic isn't real, my job is.

7. ushra.pk New Member

can you please let me know how the paid traffic is fake or not real.