information marketing expert

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Cheap VPS hosting with Root Access

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Discussion' started by Lepstoks, Nov 6, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Lepstoks New Member

What can you say about downtownhost.com vps hosting services?
    I have found them via Google search and need to know what other webmasters think of them.
    Do they offer root access?

2. Mirrowsk New Member

You can trust downtownhost.com. They have responsive 24/7 customer support - uptime is great.
    Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.

3. Cleopatra New Member

Think that you need to look at some alternatives - the one I know is SolVPS.com, I like their cheap Linux and Windows VPS deals.
    They have stable servers in US and UK and customers' safety is the main goal for them. Their uptime is great.

4. Mordok New Member

When it comes to hosting I prefer to deal with time-tested and trusted brands in the hosting industry like Stratus4.com
    They started to offer 75% off the price on their VPS, Remote Backup or cPanel DNS-Only services. Use coupons:
    S475OPOI
    S475OQWE
    S475OZXC
    They are all limited to the first 5 people that claim them. Hope this info will be reasonable for your request.

5. Voltage New Member

If you are in search of reliable vps host you should definitely go with Kvchosting.com. You will be pleased with their available support, solid servers and high uptime.