Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Cheap VPS Hosts Comparison - Any inputs please?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Discussion' started by Mirrowsk, Apr 8, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Mirrowsk New Member

One of my clients needs really good professional VPS hosting solution for his new built project:
    25 gbs of storage, 1 gb of ram, 1 tb of bandwidth, Linux.
    I have found 2 VPS hosts: Vpsnine.com and Tunevps.com - are they good? Any experiences? What host does look better and why?

Thanks beforehand.

Mordok and LoneProwler like this.
  2. Sinrop New Member

Nothing bad about the mentioned web hosts, but I think that SolVPS.com look way too better - their cheap VPS plans impressed me with the price and features.
    New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life. You can also like their FB page: facebook.com/solvps

LoneProwler likes this.
  3. Darshan New Member

If I were you I would do good amount of research on both of these web hosts, check their reviews, assess their web hosting support, check past security and up-time records, etc. I'm really unsure about both of these web hosts but from my experience, I can recommend you AccuWebHosting. They are most Reliable Windows and Linux VPS Hosting providers since 2003.

As far as your VPS requirements concern, 1 TB bandwidth is little difficult to offer with 1 GB RAM VPS. Though you can always purchase the additional bandwidth.

Last edited: May 6, 2016
  4. Dinomite New Member

Before choosing a web host check if they offer flexibility of upgrading to a higher VPS, just incase you run out of the allocated resources. Try and check their response time, also if they have a Live Chat service then get things cleared with them.

Mordok likes this.
  5. Cleopatra New Member

Taking into consideration your specific needs and requirements, guess that Kvchosting.com ssd vps hosting deals will be good.
    Sometimes saving a couple bucks a month isn't the best deal. I'm actually paying nearly half what I used to pay my old host and I'm getting much more for my money now.

Get 20% off for life on their reseller, ssd vps and ssd seo hosting, using the code: "bhw20"

6. Mordok New Member

You can try HostingSource.com as a good alternative. Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike. Check out their VPS hosting deals, personally I like this package (they are offering 1st month 50% off the price):
    What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.

7. ZeroOne New Member

I'd like to say JVMHost.com is perfect vps host with highest performance. They have reasonable pricing, knowledgeable support and quality customer care.

8. Lepstoks New Member

I know that choosing a reliable host is not so easy. There are tons of web hosts claiming they are the best.
    You can get nice VPS hosting deals at Kvchosting.com and Stratus4.com - their pricing is reasonable cool.

They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.

9. Voltage New Member

I know Kvchosting.com is reputable VPS host with helpful support and competitive prices. Servers work with neither glitches, nor outages.