unidenhosting

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

EU Server

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Discussion' started by Voltage, Sep 18, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Voltage New Member

I require your help regarding the choice of reliable host offering EU located server hosting plans.
    Could anyone help me in comparison, I've found the hosts NLDedicated.com and Giga-RDP.in - they offer guaranteed network uptime.
    What host is better from your points? Why?

2. Florin Hangu New Member

You cand find many of them with hosting plans in Europe and very good companies. Google Search.

3. Cleopatra New Member

I'm hosting two websites at QHoster.com and I have never had a problem. Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution. More complicated issues take a few hours but the solution arrives. Coupon : wht10life - 10% lifetime discounts for all the: shared hosting, reseller hosting, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS

4. Lepstoks New Member

Try narrowing your list of options by looking at the cheapest web host package that can meet your needs at the same time.
    I'd like to point out that Rareservers.com offer really cool servers in France and UK - they also offer free cPanel and nice discounts on vps deals.
    It will be a good idea to contact them directly for further details.

5. Mirrowsk New Member

I believe that findmeaserver.com is the right place to search for dedicated servers. Their service is free.
    They are helpful in compared resources, features, tools and pricing. Their team will help you to find a good dedicated server for your needs.

6. Mordok New Member

It seems to me that Pirateshosting.com will suit all your specific needs. I like this configuration:
    • Dual-XEON E5450 3.0GHz 4-Cores
    • 8GB RAM
    • 300GB SAS HDD
    They offer no setup fees. Pricing is $200/mo.