information marketing expert

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Favorite domain registrar?

Discussion in 'Domain Forum' started by Redcap, May 24, 2014.

Share This Page

1. Redcap New Member

There are lots of domain registrars out there though which one is your favorite? The main competition is between Name Cheap and Go Daddy, some even use their host themselves as their domain registrars. Share your answers!

My vote goes to Name Cheap, probably just because I use it!

2. holys New Member

According to me, 9CubeHosting.com is the best place to register our domain at cheap rates. They provide good customer service and support.

3. ShaneVP New Member

For me it has to be Namecheap, I have random domains scattered all over the web 99% of the accounts I have forgotten every bit of detail too though, oops. But I have always chose namecheap to be my favourite over every other company I have tried out. I also enjoyed Tech-Host and found the support from them was just amazing.

4. sapett New Member

I use Namecheap to register my domains. They have great prices and an amazing customer support team if I ever need help. I can usually find good prices on domains as well because they have various promotions running that will take $2-3 off a domain every month.

5. reddyash New Member

I love Godaddy, I dont know have any reason but from the time I started purchasing my domain names I never had any issues. I guess that is why I am always buying from them.