information marketing expert

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Forum is slow?

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedbacks' started by Iron Gorilla, Apr 28, 2013.

1. Iron Gorilla New Member

Here is a suggestion, I have noticed the forum is pretty slow, and it is either the forum or my internet, although my other sites load quickly

2. Sobi Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Hi iron Gorilla , Welcome to CHF , Hope you will enjoy your time here alot , :) and Thanks for leting me know about this issue , try to fix this issue as soon as possible . :) keep visiting,

3. Vahaa New Member

Depends- when is it exactly slow? is it while surfing the internet, or when running progrmas? either way, you can make it go faster. If your internet is slow, you should scan your computer for viruses and spyware using suitable programs(for example- avast anti virus or spybot). If you still experience the same problem I would advise you to delete the computer after backing it up, and then installing a new copy of Windows. if your problem is with programs running slowly- I can advise you to download this software, which can extremely help- CCleaner.Good Registry Cleaner will improve your computer and Internet performance dramatically! Do all these and Perform speed here http://www.scanmyspeed.com/ once it will sounds better ...

4. master96 New Member

from my side its working pefectly :rolleyes: