Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Free Hosting sites

Discussion in 'Free Hosting Offers' started by Jadster, May 14, 2013.

Share This Page

1. Jadster New Member

I don't like to use free hosting sites because of how unreliable they can be but do you know of some free hosting sites that are out there. Off the top of my head I can't think of any but I know they are out there. I mainly prefer paid hosting because then I know I am getting the best service and I know my money will do some good.

Agree?

2. Lorcan New Member

You shouldn't even bother with them, they are a waste of your time, if you have sacrificed money and time, and you invest in a free hosting site, you need to get your priorities straight, as it is never going to end well for you.

3. jaysam New Member

Free fast website hosting is a type of web hosting service in which you receive free web space on your hosts server to create and host your web site for free. The main advantage to Free Hosting is the cost. Nothing! No money. No credit cards needed. Ever!

Wherever you see advantages in anything you must have disadvantages as well. In the case of Free Hosting, limited features, and in some cases but not all, forced ads. Typically these are ads that you have placed on your website in exchange for free service. Not bad huh? Well in doing some research for this article I found so many bannerless free hosting sites that I almost did not include the 'forced ad' factor. Just wanted to note it to let you know you definitely have a choice. More and more Hosting Companies are content to let you use their forums as a way to write content for their site. It makes sense. This is also where you would draw support if you needed it. You may also notice some ads in your cPanel that the Hosting co. would like you to view. Either way you slice it, there are some amazing Free Hosting sites with some really cool add-ons! As always, take your time and choose wisely! Many free website hosts provide a sub-domain or sub-directory of their own domain name as an option to keep you from paying the cost of your own top level domain name. Remember, no matter how big or how small your business, a website can give it that much needed boost.

Look for a Hosting site that will offer you a promise of no ads or banners to clutter your website. Make sure you are also getting completely free web hosting BUT you also get free space up to 10GB and a bandwidth of 150GB to store and access your data and files with ease. Some will provide servers located in different areas around the globe, to ensure 99.9% uptime. All free web hosting offers need to have MySql support along with PHP, webmail and domain add-ons support.

With the free web site builder and a wide array of free templates, you can easily build and host a website absolutely free!

Free PHP Web Hosting

PHP, an open source Web development language, was created by Rasmus Lerdorf in 1995. Originally it meant 'Personal Home Page' but has evolved to mean 'HyperText Preprocessor'. PHP was adapted from Perl and C. As an Open source, PHP is completely free. PHP Hosting uses and fully supports the PHP programming language. It is typically used in the popular LAMP or WAMP structure. It is commonly used in building dynamic websites. If you are knowledgeable with programming languages, PHP should be a breeze. If not, then PHP is a good starting point and there are tutorials everywhere. Just one thing to keep in mind. Some PHP extensions are not compatible with some Web Server software. This can lead to crashes. An example of a platform built with PHP would be the ever popular weblog, WordPress.

4. petergogh New Member

I'd suggest going with a shared host or shopping cart! Free hosts provide a limited amount of space to store your files and a limited amount of bandwidth. Some files are not allowed to be uploaded to their server so you might end up using another host in addition to your free host. Also, if you exceed your allotted bandwidth limit, you'll be asked to pay for an upgrade.

5. Vahaa New Member

I would recommend paid hosting over a free hosting. You can easily find a good host for a very reasonable price.
    I dont have any idea about this site ,When you selecting the good host first of all, you should check the infrastructure, function, check them to a control panel to manage your hosts. More importantly, how they are professional that will lead your business to success.Its better to research and make a checklist of the features and compare the hosting providers and their services & You should choose hosting based upon the space that you need,amount of traffic your site will get and other such factors. After checking all , I have been using http://www.tucktail.com/hosting/web-hosting_4.aspx?ci=83725&prog_id=447401&pl_id=447401 as my web host for over two years now and have been very very impressed with them.It is cheap, but it is really professional.,you can go with them on a monthly basis .I host all my sites At the time of signup, you can pick the best hosting plan for you, and select a web hosting data center to get ultra fast website load times. Also you can choose your new blog ,cms , web galary or e-store to be readily set up for you before you even log in!

6. tairoylance112 New Member

You get 10 GB of free storage at website.org for your homepage. Due to PHP and the MySQL database support at website.org you can install any standard scripts for your website such as blog, forum, content management, online shop, wiki, community, or program your own solutions.
    Numerous features are available after registration at website.org.

https://www.blacklogic.com

7. Neha New Member

No that is not true there are some company those provide free web hosting and reliable.