unidenhosting

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Free or Paid

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Discussion' started by igame, Mar 18, 2013.

Share This Page

1. igame New Member

At the moment what type of webhosting are you using are you with a free providers or are you paying? and what sort of service are you receiving?

2. FTON New Member

I'm using a paid hosting at the moment, it's great and reliable.

3. Ardy New Member

I'm cheap so I normally go with free hosting. :p

4. 02Hosting.com New Member

Free when you have a little website or little blog

Paid is for Bigger website

by bigger i mean 2-3k visitor per day , you can ad Adsense or something like that to improve income then you can start on a paid hosting !

5. uncforum New Member

I am using Paid hosting for my forum.
    I believe in quality no matter how much it costs.
    Namecheap is best hosting provider according to me, they have 24/7 online support..

6. Cobalt New Member

Many people prefer paid because it has more to offer then free hosting forums because free hosting can tend to have various issues with their software and security issues which may cause your forum/blog/site to have issues as well.

I personally prefer to have paid because I get more out of it then free hosting.

7. Jadster New Member

i prefer paying because then I know I will get more services and more out of it in the end and if there is an issue, I know I will get faster support with paid hosting then I would with free hosting because free hosts don't exactly seem to show that they care if something happens.

8. Vahaa New Member

According to my opinion i feel the Paid hosting is more reliable than free hosting. If it is for business purpose than go for paid hosting as it is better to spend some money instead to take any risk. In most paid hosting customer get 24/7 technical support. However in free hosting you may experience great delay in getting reply to your support related queries. Free hosting has many other drawbacks as well. Free hosting server are normally oversold and also loaded with advertising which not only slows down your websites but may at times also result in sites being unresolved. Free hosting is less secured moreover you may not get all hosting features. There could be other disadvantages of free hosting as well.If you are searching for excellent tech support, cheap and reliable hosting provider for your best need it will never be easier for you. Because there are more than million of hosting providers to select and appraise them,You should choose hosting based upon the space that you need,amount of traffic your site will get and other such factors. I personally use http://www.tucktail.com/hosting/web-hosting_4.aspx?ci=83725&prog_id=447401&pl_id=447401 for my hosting need since past two years i never had any issue with my web space and I’m paying less for my webspace . After searching over many internet resources and web hosting reviews it is seems to be fit for my all hosting need.you can go with them on a monthly basis .I host all my sites there and they are friendly and can assist you with whatever you need.

9. Bankroll New Member

I'm on a tight budget, so I just stick with free hosting. If you aren't worried about money, then paid hosting is the way to go.

10. xXInfectedXx New Member

I stick with free forum hosting because they manage all of the maintenance work for you. The down time is at minimum. However, there are some adverts placed on the forum. Overall, I am really impressed with the hosting I have got so far with them.

11. FreeHostSinity New Member

12. Bazinga! New Member

I'm on a tight budget as well, so I stick with free hosting. For a first time forum owner, you can always start off with a free forum hosting. If you go with paid, you fee more inclined to stay with it, even if you don't enjoy doing it. At least with free, you don't have anything in it if you aren't enjoying it.