Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Free WebHosting

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Discussion' started by Jybrael, Oct 22, 2014.

Share This Page

1. Jybrael New Member

I mentioned previously in one of my previous threads that I was working on a website project of my own. But before I even go more into..I don't want to go through the trouble of getting myself a website developer...I am not much knowledgeable in designing websites but I want to be able to work on my own and design my own website. So I thought maybe go and look for some WYSIWYG type hosting services. Currently I am thinking of making a free site on WiX play around with it..set it up to as I want and then buy a domain and a full hosting service from there.

The thing is I am not sure if WiX will allow me to have certain features on my website...if I am using the free hosting plan for the beginning..I want to be able to test everything out before I actually decide...features like payment or point systems and stuff like that.

What can you guys tell me about free hosting services? And what do you recommend that I do..

2. Andyman9491 New Member

Wix is probably the best way to go. You might also want to take a look at 000webhost.

3. Bankroll New Member

I would definately go with Wiz, if I were you. I have used it multiple times in the apst.

4. kareem New Member

If you're serious about your business, I'd forget WIX and the likes right off the bat. Depending a bit on what you actually want to do (your post doesn't clear that at all) you might want to give e.g., WordPress a try.