Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

good host for e-commerce site

Discussion in 'Ecommerce Hosting & Discussion' started by ZeroOne, Jun 15, 2016.

Share This Page

1. ZeroOne New Member

I have seen some good points on realitsolution.com hosting services - they never oversell servers, it looks to be a good thing.
    Do you think that will be good for running e-commerce sites?
    Where can I find reviews about them?

2. Mordok New Member

I am not sure about that hosting provider. How long have they been providing hosting services? What is your budget?

Well, as I know Plusplushosting.net, QHoster.com and Hostupon.com are good web hosts for running e-commerce hosting projects.
    You may notice many different kinds of web hosting companies and all of them are top of their quality. Pricing is reasonable, you will be pleased dealing with one of them.

3. Lepstoks New Member

No doubt, stratus4.com would be the best bet if you need to host your online shop.
    I've been with these guys for a very long time. I have to say the tech support is freaking awesome. Support is fast and effective.

I've also got an email with discount, use 15% OFF CODE: S415OFF

4. Voltage New Member

If you are looking for best hosting I recommend is to get it from Kvchosting.com. You will receive high uptime, solid servers and helpful tech staff

5. Mirrowsk New Member

You will be pleased running your e-commerce web sites via Hostwinds.com - their ssd Litespeed hosting solutions are great for e-commercing.
    Fantastic host. Very prompt and thorough. I can't imagine being happier with a hosting service. Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.

6. JWBing New Member

My suggestion is to use webhostingzone.org hosting deals. With them your projects will run fast and smooth. Professional support is always ready to help.

7. Cleopatra New Member

==>> well, the best e-commerce web host I know is hostingsource.com and their team of experts. Their hosting packages are e-commerce friendly and are full of useful features.
    They would be good choice. Just settle for a reliable host that charges a reasonably high rate and offers good service..