Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Good uptime VPS hosting?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Discussion' started by Lepstoks, Jul 16, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Lepstoks New Member

I decided to ask forum members if they know about these hosts...
    I have found out that Vpsnine.com and Jumpline.com offer nice vps plans and this what I need.
    The only thing I am worrying about is the reliability on this hosting provider.

Will it be worth to deal with them? Do they offer any discounts?

2. Allen Fan New Member

Why not have a try on VPB.com?
    Good offers and 99.9% uptime guarantee.
    If you want a cheap one,how about plan 1,you can enjoy the price at $6.99/m with this promote code:CloudvpsPlanA,you need to see it Here

Regards,
    AllenFan

3. Mirrowsk New Member

I'd like to say that QHoster.com is what all companies should strive for when it comes to customer service and support.
    As long as they stick to their guns on not overselling their servers, I don't think I'll ever be looking for a new web host.

4. Sinrop New Member

I know much good related to vpsnine.com vps hosting services - all of their work is based on quality.
    They have some nice locations at good prices like Singapore, Hong Kong, New Zealand, South Africa.

Use 15% discount promo code FPROMOILP

5. Cleopatra New Member

You can look at http://www.downtownhost.com/dedicated-servers.php - Stable, reliable service at a great price.
    They have manage to keep my site running smoothly even when it has grown 5 times bigger than it was with the previous hosts and I must say: always with excellent service and response times.

6. Voltage New Member

I know that with hosting from integralhost.net everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

7. Mordok New Member

All I know about Vpsnine.com is that it is trustworthy web hosting provider.
    They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.

8. Darshan New Member

To know reliability of any web host, you can search for their reviews on third party trustworthy review websites and forums. To know the discounts, it would be better to ask their sales persons. If you need VPS Hosting provider with excellent technical support, I would highly recommend AccuWebHosting.com. AccuWebHosting provides VPS Hosting on Cloud, Traditional and SSD platforms. AccuWebHosting offers best in class Linux VPS hosting services supported by highly skilled support technicians. All VPS plans are backed up by 99.99 % uptime, 24/7/365 responsive support. You could get Fully Featured Linux VPS at just $7.99 /month.