Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Google Analytics alternative

Discussion in 'Monetizing' started by Sobi, Sep 16, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Sobi Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Google Analytics is without a doubt, the most popular web analytics tool out there. Whether you want to keep track of your website visitors, analyze your traffic sources, measure sales and conversions, this tool covers almost all your needs.
    However, depending on the type of business you’ve immersed yourself on and certain needs, Google Analytics is not the only tool to use. In fact, it might not be the most suitable tool you need to help grow your business. Some of the tools below help you understand the data collected from your site visitors to better help you utilize their preferences to help grow your site.

If you’ve been wondering what other players are, here are 10 alternatives to Google Analytics.

1. Clicky
    2. Kissmetrics
    3. Woopra
    4. Mixpanel
    5. FoxMetrics
    6.Piwik
    7.Mint
    8.Gauges
    9.ChartBeat
    10.W3Counter
    11.Gosquared

Thank you.

2. Golddisk New Member

If you are using WordPress for your site, the Jetpack plugin, which once installed is built right into your dashboard, is an awesome way of tracking traffic too. I have been using it along side of Google Analytics for years.

The only downfall is that while it shows sources of traffic, it doesn't show the search keywords from those who use Google. It just says "unknown".

3. Sharon New Member

I didn't realize there were so many alternatives to Google Analytics. I still haven't gotten my head around Google Analytics so I'm not sure how well I'd be able to compare the others like Clicky, Kissmetrics, etc. I believe it's definitely worth looking into though. Thank you for sharing this with us.