Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

help to define

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Discussion' started by Voltage, Aug 5, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Voltage New Member

One of my clients started looking for reliable hosting provider to get shared hosting plan.
    I decided to help and want to ask experienced webmasters here to help me.
    I've found two hosts: JVMHost.com and ifastnet.com. Can I rely on their hosting accounts? What would be better to choose?

2. Mordok New Member

There are literally thousands of hosting services to choose from and you may be tempted to simply go with the least expensive option.
    I know that downtownhost.com is reliable - many webmasters appreciate the work they do for them. They never sell overshared network as many other hosts do, so your sites will be always up and very fast

3. Lepstoks New Member

IMHO, demontech.net will be good choice. Reliable uptime, and decent customer support!
    They also offer so many useful scripts, free domain, website builder - everything you may need.

4. Mirrowsk New Member

I like Jumpline.com web host. The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side.
    They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently.

5. Sinrop New Member

Think Fozzy.com will work fine - this host is flexible enough to meet your specific requirements.
    I've noticed they use top-edge Dell equipment and upgrade the equipment each time new model is on the market.

Uptime is great, as promised 99.9%

6. Darshan New Member

To know reliability of any web host, you can search for their reviews on third party trustworthy review websites and forums. If you want to choose most trusted, reliable Web hosting services with responsive technical support, I would recommend you AccuWebHosting. AccuWebHosting provides exhaustive web resources at most affordable prices. All shared Hosting plans are backed up by 99.99 % up-time guarantee and fully managed support.