information marketing expert

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

host for my websites

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Discussion' started by ZeroOne, May 23, 2016.

Share This Page

1. ZeroOne New Member

Good day folks! I need your help with choice a host for my various websites.
    I have found realitsolution.com which price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen.
    Are they good for performing hosting solutions? What do you know about them?

2. Mordok New Member

I have never heard about them before. How long have they been providing hosting services?

As for time-tested and trusted brands can draw your attention to these 3 hosts: Swissns.ch, Dreamhost.com and Plusplushosting.net
    They are superb. Their servers are powerful enough for your business applications to run fast and efficiently. Pricing speaks for itself, so compare them and choose the best.

3. Voltage New Member

I believe you should do research on their services with the help of customer review websites. I have had a good run dealing with realitsolution.com. They are reputable company which plans are cheap and stable, they have nice offer - 40% off on annual purchase with coupon Boishakh1423.

4. Mirrowsk New Member

Why not to give Stratus4.com a try?

Easy access to my data and mail, and the fastest, most reliable customer service in the industry.
    Great support. Never had to wait more than 90 minutes for help. Use their 15% OFF CODE: S415OFF

5. Lepstoks New Member

You will get much better opportunities with cloud shared hosting deals. You know, Viux.com is the best option for this, IMHO.
    They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.