information marketing expert

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I need secure Linux VPS hosting plan

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Discussion' started by Lepstoks, Aug 13, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Lepstoks New Member

Do you know any good web hosting provider which offers secure and affordable Linux VPS hosting plans?
    My requirements are 500GB - bandwidth and 30GB - disk space.
    Besides, I need 2 dedicated Ips and Linux hosting.
    I have found out Vpsnine.com and Zetservers.com, but don't really know if I could trust them.
    Do you know them? Are they good for VPS hosting service?

what are the most reliable and stable places which offer such VPS hosting solutions?

2. Darshan New Member

I could recommend AccuWebHosting.com as one of the leading Linux and Windows VPS Hosting provider since 2003. AccuWebHosting is one of few Web Hosting providers who is spotlighted at Microsoft Web Hosting Gallery serving over 20000+ satisfied VPS customers across the globe. Refer following URL for more information:

http://www.asp.net/hosting/home

All VPS plans are backed up by 99.99 % uptime, 24/7/365 responsive support.

Now, according to your budget and requirements, I would suggest you Classic Linux VPS with (2 GB RAM, 3 IP address, 50 GB disk space ) at just $24.99 / Month. Yes, you heard it right, it is $24.99 / Month.

I am not sure with the VPS hosting performance of web host you mentioned. However, you can google for the same and check their reviews at trusted web hosting review websites and forums.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2015
  3. Mirrowsk New Member

Fozzy.com VPS packages include a full list of features that provide everything I need plus plenty of room for growth.
    Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus! Rock solid control panel.

4. Sinrop New Member

Vpsnine.com is reliable option where you can get vps hosting plans at cheap rates.
    Use 15% discount promo code FPROMOILP - they have some nice locations at good prices like Singapore, Hong Kong, New Zealand, South Africa, New York.

5. Cleopatra New Member

Well, I have being using vpsnine.com for quite a long time and must say that I am fully-satisfied dealing with them.
    The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent. Excellent and timely tech support, very affordable.

6. Mordok New Member

+ vote for vpsnine.com hosting. Use 15% discount promo code FPROMOILP
    They've been most helpful with any questions and billing inquiries. Response time is lightening fast. I wish all services were handled this way.