information marketing expert

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I need secure Linux VPS hosting plan

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Discussion' started by Mordok, Dec 28, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Mordok New Member

Do you know any good web hosting provider which offers secure and affordable Linux VPS hosting plans?

My requirements are 500GB bandwidth and 40GB disk space.
    US or UK-based web hosting provider will be good for me.
    What can you say about zetservers.com vps hosting deals? Is it the host I can rely on?

I wonder what the most reliable and stable places are which offer such VPS hosting solutions?

2. ZeroOne New Member

If you are looking for best vps host my recommendation is to get it from vpsget.com. You will receive high uptime, solid servers and helpful tech staff.

3. hostguru New Member

will recommend you evoburst.com , great prices and high uptime,fast support

4. Lepstoks New Member

Why not to use findmeavps.com service? The thing is that this service is free. They have helped lots of my clients to find the right VPS hosting provider.

5. Mirrowsk New Member

Think that Vpsnine.com will meet your expectations on the most favorable terms. They have really cheap VPS deals.
    From my experience with them, I can honestly and easily recommend them as the host for your web site and email service.

6. Sinrop New Member

I can say that QHoster.com is the best option for getting stable hosting in various server locations.
    Their technical support is outstanding - support tickets tend to get a response within minutes, which usually resolves the problem.

7. DDSvpsHost New Member

Considering your specifications and what you are looking at. I will suggest you give a try to vpb.com/promotion.php?fuid=269 as they've got state of the art Data Centers strategically located with speed servers and a reliable tech support team ready to assist you at any give point with best price conscious Offers.

8. Cleopatra New Member

What a world of difference than the web host I had! Zetservers.com support has been nothing but phenomenal.
    These guys are willing to walk not just an extra mile but five more miles with you. We had problems with domain transfer, but their support has been very patient with us.