Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I need to host 3 Joomla projects

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Discussion' started by Mordok, Aug 24, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Mordok New Member

Hello dudes,
    I need to host 3 Joomla projects - budget is $10/mo. What can you say about Plusplushosting.net and their services?
    Do they offer any fresh discounts? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about the quality of the services they provide?

2. ZeroOne New Member

If you are in search of reliable hosting provider take a look at ViUX.com services. You will receive high available support, featured plans and stable solutions.

3. Lepstoks New Member

They have now running LiteSpeed + HTTP/2 in their shared hosting!

Plusplushosting.net premium shared hosting plans impressed me with the price first, then I got to know that their features were cool, they also offer nice free bonuses.
    I contacted their support via Live Chat, they replied very fast and explained me what hosting solution I should have bought.

4. JWBing New Member

I know Kvchosting.com is the nice option to get hosting solutions. Their support replies in minutes, stability is high and prices are reasonable.

5. Mirrowsk New Member

Pretty good feature-rich hosting solutions offered by Stratus4.com - use their 15% OFF CODE: S415OFF

Their control panels are easy to use and intuitive, as is their account and billing interface. I am very satisfied with this service and will recommend it to anyone.

6. Voltage New Member

Taking into consideration the features you are looking for I can say that Kvchosting.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.

7. Sojik New Member

I suggest Kvchosting.com that is delivering really solid solutions with no hiccups. After they've moved to new DC their servers became blazing fast. Highly recommend to check them out.

8. Sinrop New Member

I also know that digitalserver.com.mx Mexican web hosting solutions could be perfect for running Joomla sites.
    The exceptional support that I have received has helped me learn an immense amount about web design and hosting.

The price is outstanding for the features provided, nice control panel with a load of features.

9. Cleopatra New Member

Plusplushosting.net is offering nice shared hosting special 50%off, some plans include the domain registration if pay yearly, coupon is "50off"

Their network and server uptime is quite good - these guys provide exceptional speed connectivity.
    Customer/tech support team are always ready to help. They are online 24/7 - this is great.