Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Is blog commenting helpful for SEO?

Discussion in 'SEO Forum' started by Mordok, Apr 30, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Mordok New Member

Need to consult with you, guys. The thing is that I have some blogs that don't receive any traffic at all.
    One of my friends recommended me to do blog commenting as it will help to get some traffic. Is it true?
    What are your views on paidforumposting.com? Pricing? Any other places to get blog commenting service?

2. itommy New Member

Blog commenting is helpful for SEO but you need to have your content and links on quality blogs. It helps you increase rankings

3. Bazinga! New Member

I have to agree with itommy. If people are writing about your site on their blog then it needs to be of some quality. I'd rather have quality than quantity.

4. weeloudawg New Member

I think any form of links are useless as long as its targeted and your comment is useful.

5. mou3ad15 New Member

well yeah your friend wasn't wrong, commenting helps you to get some traffic, you need to put your keywords on comments first, but you need to post the comments on quality blogs and websites with high page rank and high number of traffic

6. cwvps New Member

Placing backlinks in blog comments is not necessarily a good or bad thing. If you're using the tactic solely as a way to gain more SEO credit, then you are wasting your time and in he end will hurt your website’s credibility. Some of first things to keep in mind when making comments on a blog are: “Is the website and discussion related to my own business?”, “What value are you bringing to the discussion?” and “Are you furthering the discussion by offering alternative viewpoints or information. It's on yu to decide.