unidenhosting

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Is Shared Hosting popular ?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Discussion' started by Mr.Panos, Jun 28, 2013.

Share This Page

1. Mr.Panos New Member

I have heard many persons who say that Shared Hosting is very popular especially nowadays. Do you believe it ? Why do you think Shared Hosting is so popular ?
    I have been in many forums which have discussions about Shared Hosting. Most of the hosts have at least 2 plans for Shared Hosting. That's why I believe that it's very popular. Some years ago, most of the persons bought dedicated servers or semi-dedicated servers. But some persons like me cannot afford paying for dedicated servers. Shared Hosting is our best solution. What about you?

2. pussinboots New Member

In Shared hosting system, multiple websites share a single server and each website is allocated for certain amount of disk space, bandwidth and so on. Thus, if you choose shared web hosting to host your website, then you will use only that allocated part or portion for your website. It is a perfect and cheapest alternative to dedicated hosting. This type of hosting is ideal for simple websites like personal websites, small business websites.You do not need to maintain the server.Hosts like 9cubehosting.com provide a beneficial freebie package along with the hosting plan.

3. pussinboots New Member

In Shared hosting system, multiple websites share a single server and each website is allocated for certain amount of disk space, bandwidth and so on. Thus, if you choose shared web hosting to host your website, then you will use only that allocated part or portion for your website. It is a perfect and cheapest alternative to dedicated hosting. This type of hosting is ideal for simple websites like personal websites, small business websites.You do not need to maintain the server.Hosts like 9cubehosting.com provide a beneficial freebie package along with the hosting plan.

4. jowin New Member

The shared web hoisting is very cheap rate. They charge the price of the single server but you can have the same price for the shared web hosting. Shared web hoisting is widely known among web developers as the quality web hosting solution. Shared hosting provides the space for the web sites and ability to host multiple sites in an integrated set-up.

5. zoey New Member

Shared hosting is the basic hosting services which is very affordable compared to other kind of hosting services.. The small scale industries, personal website do use shared hosting which is the common hosting service available in hosting market.

6. petergogh New Member

Shared hosting is a very good alternative to other more expensive options and a step up from free hosting. Shared hosting is very popular and small to medium site owners will find it more than apt for their purposes.

7. zoey New Member

Shared hosting is popular because:
    1. It is affordable
    2. It is suitable for small scale website and general websites.

8. bizarrio New Member

Shared hosting is definitely the most affordable hosting for regular people, which is why it is the most popular.

Personally I love shared hosting and I am likely to keep using shared hosting.

9. Bankroll New Member

Yeah shared hosting is actually very popular, I don't know about nowadays but back in the day, it was everywhere.

10. kareem New Member

I use mainly shared hosts (I think I have four different shared servers now) because they're good enough for my needs for the fraction of the cost of a VPS. But if there's a need to upgrade later on, that's not a problem so why not minimize the startup cost and go with shared?

11. farhanthought New Member

Shared hosting is popular for small websites were you can easily upload your website and manage your files from cpanel

12. Geekion New Member

because its cheap

13. Aniruddh New Member

It sure is, mostly because it is usually the cheapest kind of hosting available because you are sharing resources with an indefinite amount of users which is enough for most of the forums nowadays, because they are small. I've seen shared hostings go as low as $3/mo. It's no surprise that they are snagged so quickly :)

14. JuanKarlos New Member

Yes, there is no doubt about it...most of the clients are now buying low cost shared hosting for seo purpose

15. FreeHostSinity New Member

Shared Hosting is popular because it's the cheapest solution to host a website.