unidenhosting

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Is this result on Google search engine exact?

Discussion in 'SEO Forum' started by itommy, Sep 16, 2016.

Share This Page

1. itommy New Member

Hello,

After 2 months with some efforts, I saw my hosting forum http://forumweb.hosting/ on Top #1 Google and it is surprised because our forum didn't have more posts or threads like other hosting forums.

Here's the screenshot that I saw on my browser, is this result exact or it is just browser cache on my PC?

[​IMG]

Do you have same result with me?

Thanks

2. jackvpb New Member

3. RH-Calvin New Member

This is awesome to rank top in Google searches. Best of luck to maintain that ranking in SERP.

4. Kaynil New Member

This is how it appears to me:
    [​IMG]

google does track your browsing habits and tends to bump the pages it thinks are more useful to you, so it is not surprising that your website appears as the first option to you, however, I think it was a pleasant surprise that even with that I was able to quickly spot your community in the results.

Most of my top results are sponsored adverts so anyone with an adv-blocker will most likely find your place in the first couple links with my account. Your effort is definitely paying up, so keep it up and hopefully soon that will be the result everyone sees. :)

itommy likes this.
  5. itommy New Member

Thanks for checking, it is not bad because the forum is listed in first page of Google. Also you are checking on your Google local (Google.com.au) so its results are a bit more different from my results (google.com)

Kaynil likes this.
  6. Kaynil New Member

Exactly. The fact that even with my local Aussie engine and me never visited your place it appeared on the first page is a pretty positive result. :)

7. TheHost New Member

Maybe is because your forum is active and has a lot of new content every day? having a huge forum with no recent activity and full of spam won't keep you on the 1st page when new and active forums come to life.