Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Linux VPS with great Uptime?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Discussion' started by Lepstoks, Sep 10, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Lepstoks New Member

Do you know any good web hosting provider which offers secure and affordable Linux VPS hosting plans?
    I have found out http://solvps.com/, but don't really know if I could trust them.
    Do you know them? Are they good for VPS hosting service? Any discounts?

2. Mirrowsk New Member

Solvps.com have nice reputation. They are offering nice discount: New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life
    You will be very pleased. Initial site up in hours, all support queries are responded to extremely quickly, easy control panel for a novices.

3. Voltage New Member

As I see webhostingzone.org can be good meeting all your needs. Services are not expensive ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

4. Sinrop New Member

Think that choosing a web host is not an easy thing as there are tons of web hosts claiming they are the best.
    Try findmeavps.com as it is free vps hosting search service, they will help you to find the best vps host for your needs.

5. Cleopatra New Member

I had a recent support call with Solvps.com and the tech spend 45 minutes with me on-line trying to fix my problem.
    They also responded to my queries in double quick time with help I could use and easily understand. I feel safe and secure with this host and would heartily recommend them!

6. Mordok New Member

Try to contact them directly, their IT technicians are well-trained and absolutely committed to their clients' satisfaction.
    Solvps.com is a good choice when you need a stable vps hosting service along with helpful 24/7 customer support.