Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

litespeed shared hosting

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Discussion' started by Voltage, Mar 31, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Voltage New Member

Hello everyone!
    I am in search for the perfect litespeed shared hosting service and I heard Hostwinds.com to be one of the best for that, are they really as good as they are spoken about?

2. ZeroOne New Member

Customer's satisfaction is the main goal for Hostwinds.com team, so I would highly recommend to rely on them. With their plans you will get all needed features for any webmaster, high available team and stable network.

3. Darshan New Member

I don't have an idea about the web host you mentioned. However, I could suggest you other web host utilizing the LiteSpeed web server. AccuWebHosting.com offers Highly optimized Web Hosting environment for PHP based CMS which includes,

CloudLinux as OS :: Reputable, Secure, and High Speed OS
    LiteSpeed as Web Server :: #1 Commercial Web Server - 7x Faster
    100 % SSD Drives :: Pure SSD Storage Means Insanely Fast Websites

AccuWebHosting.com is one of the leading Web Hosting provider having 12 years of experience. AccuWebHosting provides most reliable yet most affordable Web Hosting services. All web servers are backed up by the Top notch hardware specification supported and by the excellent technicians.

4. Sinrop New Member

Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month!

My experience with Hostwinds.com has been 100% positive. I am not a techie and anything beyond publishing with MS Front Page is a mystery to me.
    The folks at this web host answer my questions quickly and fix any problems.

5. Cleopatra New Member

Hostwinds got to be the best in the business. They are quick with their responses and seem to be very reliable.
    I am extremely happy with their services and doubt I will go anywhere else for my hosting needs. For all that you get with their hosting, the price you pay is well worth it.

6. Voltage New Member

As I see hostwinds.com services are definitely worth trying. Their support is outstanding, replying in minutes in a polite manner. Thanks for your replies.

7. Mordok New Member

I'd like to share my experience dealing with hostwinds web host.. This host seems to be geared towards the professional web designer, but they were still friendly and helpful to a novice such as myself. No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service.I believe that it will be a good idea to like their facebook page: facebook.com/hostwinds

8. Lepstoks New Member

Now I have faster speed connectivity and everything works like a clock.

Support is good - ticket system works well. I can express the point that hostwinds is the fastest host I have ever tried before.

I have been very happy with their courteous, consistent, and FAST customer service.

9. JWBing New Member

I trust fast solutions from Hostwinds.com. I love the way how professionally they treat customers and manage their servers and network. Top level service!

10. Sojik New Member

As I know Hostwinds.com is offering performance-oriented hosting. You will receive top level hosting service provided by available knowledgeable tech staff. Servers are solid.