Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

looking for fast vps

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Discussion' started by ZeroOne, Aug 26, 2016.

Share This Page

1. ZeroOne New Member

Do you have any information about stable and fast vps host?
    After long time research I have obtained attractive deals from webhostingzone.org that perfectly fit my needs.
    However I don't know anyone having experience with them. Do you know them? Are they good for VPS hosting service?

2. Lepstoks New Member

As you may know, the truth comes out of comparison. On the account of the fact, can recommend:
    1) Hostsailor.com ; 2) QHoster.com - their IT technicians are well-trained and absolutely committed to their clients' satisfaction.

You may notice many different kinds of web hosting companies and all of them are top of their quality.

3. JWBing New Member

According to my experience webhostingzone.org is suitable for your needs which vps plans are stable and low-cost. They are providing solid servers and available support.

4. Mirrowsk New Member

Take a look at SolVPS.com and their cheap ssd based vps hosting solutions (both Linux and Windows).
    So far, everything has been absolutely amazing. Their VPS systems are fully managed and the help they provide is impeccable.

New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life.

5. Sojik New Member

i suggest you to have more reliable options. I know hostwinds.com would meet your needs. Their reliability is outstanding and support is specialized at stable servers.

6. Voltage New Member

I believe you need to compare offers to choose the most suitable one. To my mind hostwinds.com services are definitely worth trying. Their support is outstanding, replying in minutes in a polite manner.

7. Mordok New Member

What is the uptime guarantee? (Anything less than 99.9% is unacceptable)

I know kvchosting.com is cool place where you can order ssd vps hosting plans at cheap rates.
    Get 20% off for life on their reseller, ssd vps and ssd seo hosting, using the code: "bhw20"