Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Looking for good VPS in New York

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Request' started by Lepstoks, Sep 10, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Lepstoks New Member

I have 15 blogs that i need to host preferable in New York because of the location of my visitors.
    How is Vpsnine.com hosting services? any experience dealing with them?
    Do you think that other US hosts can meet my needs in terms of speed connection?
    will you point me a good host?

2. cwvps New Member

Of course, you have many host providers who have servers all around the USA and VPS is very good solution for your needs. Check out different offers, plans, and prices and make sure to choose the best provider who will be able to meet your needs. When you narrow down your list, contact them directly. When you speak with their support you'll know which one is the right one.

3. Mirrowsk New Member

I must say that vpsnine.com is an excellent VPS web host provider that offers affordable hosting solutions for running any kind of web sites.
    They are always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request. Use 15% discount promo code FPROMOILP

4. Sinrop New Member

I've had a good run dealing with Vpsnine.com web host. Online explanations of features and instructions are clearly written.
    This service allows for easy setup of websites and emails, modifications, and monitoring through their control panel user page.

5. Cleopatra New Member

As I know Vpsnine.com is reliable and they know what to do - Use 15% discount promo code FPROMOILP
    I've found their support to be good. They respond quickly, know how to fix problems, spend an appropriate amount of time investigating and responding to issues.

6. Mordok New Member

You can check out vpsnine.com facebook page, they provide nice information there: facebook.com/vpsnine
    I like their Custom VPS deals: Customize RAM, Customize CPU, Customize Storage, Customize Bandwidth, Linux of your choice
    From $10/mo
    Hope this will help you.

7. Voltage New Member

I know that with hosting from Kvchosting.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

8. Gustavo New Member

There are many VPS Host in USA. You have to go with reliable VPS Hosting, I will recommend you waxspace.try it for good support and reliable service..