Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Looking for reliable windows VPS

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Discussion' started by Cleopatra, Dec 21, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Cleopatra New Member

Hey dudes,
    I require your help to find a good and cheap Windows VPS hosting solution according to my requirements:
    ==> 25 GBs - Disk Space, 450 GB - Traffic
    99.99% Guarantee Uptime and fast speed.
    Would like to ask you to share your views on Dedispot.com and SolVPS.com Windows VPS hosting solutions.
    Are they reliable? What host is better?
    Where can I find any possible customer hosting reviews about them? Any fresh discounts please?

2. Voltage New Member

With Aspnix.com plans everyone would receive stable fast windows hosting solutions, 24/7 real support and affordable pricing. I really like their top level services.

3. Mordok New Member

+ vote for Dedispot.com and their cheap windows VPS deals. Use promo code - CHRISTMAS (10%off on all windows servers)
    I was really surprised to see a great list of useful features for running any kind of web sites. Pricing looks reasonable.

4. Lepstoks New Member

The most impressive aspect of Dedispot.com is the reaction time for technical queries.
    Anytime I needed a question answered they provided quick and knowledgeable answer and help. I feel safe and secure with this host.

5. Mirrowsk New Member

http://hostsailor.com/ - they have really cool Windows VPS hosting solutions along with 99.9 network uptime.
    Have to rely on their tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request.

6. Sinrop New Member

If I were you, I would better choose SolVPS - these guys know how to keep everything working and running efficiently.
    This web host is always running hosting specials ranging from bottom of the barrel to comparable prices for both individuals and businesses.

7. DDSvpsHost New Member

Considering your specifications and what you are looking at. I will suggest you give a try to vpb.com/promotion.php?fuid=269 as they've got state of the art Data Centers strategically located with speed servers and a reliable tech support team ready to assist you at any give point with best price conscious Offers.