Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Looking for ssd hosting for e-commerce

Discussion in 'Ecommerce Hosting & Discussion' started by Cleopatra, Dec 21, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Cleopatra New Member

As you see, I am looking for ssd web hosting provider that supports ecommerce hosting services.
    I have seen that Jhplatinum.com have good reputation for providing ssd hosting services.
    But how reliable and good are they for ecommerce hosting?
    Any experience?

What other companies can be good for this?

Handler likes this.
  2. Lepstoks New Member

Nothing bad about the host you are asking about, but I know the best SSD web host - It is Kvchosting.com
    Site uploaded and mail lists set up without a hitch - and any technical query dealt with immediately.

Handler likes this.
  3. Mirrowsk New Member

Try considering nice ssd web hosting solutions offered by downtownhost.com and their team.
    They offer 99.% uptime - all of their work is based on quality. Contact their 24/7 customer support and see what you'll get.

Handler likes this.
  4. ZeroOne New Member

As for me Kvchosting.com is really the best option to purchase fastest ssd powered plans. They are providing low-cost deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

5. Mordok New Member

Yeah, kvchosting.com will work fine for your needs. Their control panels are easy to use and intuitive, as is their account and billing interface.
    All in all, you will make right decision to choose their hosting deals, so, I believe they will meet your expectations on the most favorable terms.

Handler likes this.
  6. Sinrop New Member

+ vote for kvchosting.com cheap ssd hosting deals.
    Extremely fast response time to issues as well as problem resolution.
    Very impressed about the in depth of knowledge of the support team as well as website uptime!

Handler likes this.
  7. DewlanceVPS New Member

Most of peoples who suggest some company does not even comply basic requirement of e-commerce. Server should use php encryption method and isolated.

8. BHC New Member

BEST HOSTING SERVICES
    All that we do is quick. From the speediest web servers, to the speediest backing to getting you online much speedier, we're about rate. We setup your Shared web hosting inside of minutes of you joining. Need to utilize WordPress? On the other hand maybe Joomla is more your strong point? Whatever application you have to introduce, we have a 1-Click installer for it. You can setup a full WordPress blog in well under 60 seconds utilizing our Softaculous + cPanel installer. Trust us, we've attempted it. View a full rundown of 1-Click applications here. We loathe downtime.
    http://serversvalley.com/shared-hosting.html

9. albertnelson New Member

Before jumping into any conclusion i would suggest just research in various web hosting forums and review many sites to choose the one that fits best for your requirements.But well here are few you can check out on
    hostingraja.in
    racksready.com
    godaddy.comfastwebhost.in
    hostdime
    hostgator