Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Looking for Swiss Hosting with 10 gbs of disk space

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Discussion' started by Mordok, Mar 29, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Mordok New Member

Hello,
    I need your help in choosing a reliable web hosting provider in Switzerland. Need 10 gbs of disk space.
    What can you say about Swissns.ch services? I need your help in finding any possible information about their services?

I need to host 2 wordpress blogs.

Leksinos, Mirrowsk and Handler like this.
  2. Lepstoks New Member

You can trust QHoster.com or Vpsnine.com and their cheap hosting services. They have stable servers in Switzerland.
    They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.

Mirrowsk and Handler like this.
  3. ZeroOne New Member

I recommend to use Smart-web-host.com deals. They have enough resources to run your website smoothly and flawlessly. Their responsive support is always available to assist. You can use 30FURTHER coupon and get 30% off!

4. Sinrop New Member

Prices are really good, hosting is just INCREDIBLE in features. Incredible amount of disk space, bandwidth and benefits as no other company. And they always try to do their best.

Love these guys. Swissns.ch is also offering nice discount: use 20% discount promo code: SNS20OFF

Besides, they have nice facebook page: facebook.com/swissns.ch

5. Cleopatra New Member

I've been with Swissns.ch for about 7 months. So far, my experience with them have been quite positive.
    Their support is tip-top. Although the response time is not as fast as my previous host, I have no complaint either.