Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Looking for web host in Croatia

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Discussion' started by Mordok, Jan 29, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Mordok New Member

It happened so that my current host started to make me nervous because of bad customer support and downtime.
    Do you think that Webhosting-wmd.hr will be a good option for me?
    How is their pricing? Is it reliable hosting provider?

2. Lepstoks New Member

The most impressive aspect of webhosting-wmd.hr is the reaction time for technical queries.
    Anytime I needed a question answered they provided quick and knowledgeable answer and help. My last web-host would sometimes take days to respond to your help ticket. I feel safe and secure with this host.

3. Mirrowsk New Member

Think that webhosting-wmd.hr is considered to be the best option to get reliable hosting in Croatia.
    Phenomenal Customer Service! Their customer support is far superior than others (what I been advised by others, who use other providers).

Pricing is also, good enough.

4. Sinrop New Member

Webhosting-wmd.hr is good choice. They offer really cheap hosting deals along with 260 useful scripts for successful running of web sites.
    It has nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.

5. Cleopatra New Member

YES! the support is truly amazing! ANY ticket I submitted had a response in less than 10 minutes and the staff at webhosting-wmd.hr were always willing to help work through an issue.
    Even though the issues turned out to be some issues on my end, they stuck with me, and helped with a solution.

6. ZeroOne New Member

I think you need to compare offers and choose the best one. According to my experience Smart-web-host.com is perfect option for any webmasters need. I have used them for long time and they are rock solid, quite fast - under 15 minutes response most of the time. You can use 30FURTHER coupon and get 30% off!