information marketing expert

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Low-cost e-commerce friendly host in Croatia?

Discussion in 'Ecommerce Hosting & Discussion' started by Lepstoks, Mar 4, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Lepstoks New Member

Hey guys,
    I need to help of my clients to find the most reliable e-commerce friendly web host in Croatia.
    ==> 10 gbs of disk, 150 gbs of bandwidth, location - Croatia
    What can you say about webhosting-wmd.hr and their hosting deals? Do they offer any discounts or promos?

Leksinos and Handler like this.
  2. Mirrowsk New Member

They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.
    It is one of the best options to get low-cost hosting accounts in Europe, preferably in Croatia. Webhosting-wmd.hr is the host to deal with. Just contact their sales representative and see what you'll get according to your specs.

rumsfo, Leksinos and Handler like this.
  3. Sinrop New Member

I believe that webhosting-wmd.hr is one of the best options to get low-cost hosting in Croatia. Their customer support works 24/7, so you will be pleased.
    Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.

4. Cleopatra New Member

The incredible customer support is what keeps me with webhosting-wmd.hr. When I was looking for a VPS, theirs seemed right up my alley. I've enjoyed their service and their unrivaled transparency. When things go wrong, they explain what's happening and what they're doing to fix it and prevent it in future.

5. Mordok New Member

Have you already made your final decision?