Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Most reliable unmanaged VPS

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Discussion' started by Rubin, Jun 17, 2013.

Share This Page

1. Rubin New Member

Please, share your experience with unmanaged VPS's. I plan to buy one for IRC and there are a lot of offers with not high price but I just don't know where should I buy because price is not the problem, problem is company where I will buy.

2. blueitech New Member

Which are the company characteristics are you looking for?

3. aronmatt3 New Member

I think you can try Ipage for dedicated server as their dedicated server is cheaper than many companies VPS server and that also without compromising the quality.

4. LEADTECH New Member

I have use Hostgator VPS :) support are great .. very affordable

5. Vahaa New Member

There are many web hosting providers and you might become confused to choose which one. But more importantly
    is pricing and I see your concerned about that. Well so am I, and when I shop for web hosting I look for cheap web
    hosting. I don't go for free hosting because its full of advertisements and you can't have a real domain name, which
    makes your website seem unprofessional. In case you didn't know web hosting doesn't have to be expensive.I hosted my sites over to http://www.xnynz.com/hosting/web-hosting_4.aspx?ci=83725&prog_id=456858&pl_id=456858 and love them.

I have a VPS, which would be more than you are looking for, but they do have a couple of shared plans that would
    fit your budget.It is cheap, but it is really
    professional.,you can go with them on a monthly basis .I host all my sites there and they are friendly and can assist
    you with whatever you need.

6. Darshan New Member

If you are searching for a reliable Web Hosting provider with excellent customer support, The best option would be AccuWebHosting. AccuWebHosting is a premium web hosting company, located in the USA. For every web hosting need, AccuWeb is a name you can rely on. The company has been providing the best in class web hosting services to customers across the world since Decade. You can purchase any unmanaged VPS Hosting plan in cheaper rate and anytime if you wish, you can convert it to managed VPS by paying additional $12.96 USD only.