Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Need good ssd reseller hosting account

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Discussion' started by Lepstoks, Jun 1, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Lepstoks New Member

hello everyone

I have about 10 accounts..i need to migrate from a host who is being irresponsible in answering tickets and stuff..

Use very less space and bandwidth..

Probably space 30-45GB max
    Bandwidth 100GB Max
    private NS
    Should be able to install own SSL

If someone can recommend me a good reliable host with decent support when needed...
    Budget is $ 25usd monthly. Is Kvchosting.com reliable host? Do they offer any discounts or specials?

Thanks..

2. Mirrowsk New Member

Love these guys. I've been with Kvchosting.com for more than 8 months and have loved their hosting and service.
    They are great - I had some initial troubles setting up/transferring from my old host but customer support was very helpful. They have a live chat feature that's very useful for real time problem solving.

3. Mordok New Member

Get 20% off for life on their reseller, ssd vps and ssd seo hosting, using the code: "bhw20"

My page was attacked by script kiddies on several occasions and their support responded quickly and effectively, helping to harden my site against further attacks.
    I am really happy to have found this great hosting service. Kvchosting.com is the place to deal with. Their ssd hosting is much faster than regular hosting.

4. Voltage New Member

If you are looking for best host I recommend to trust hostwinds.com. You will receive high uptime, solid servers and helpful tech staff.

5. ZeroOne New Member

As I see Hostwinds.com is really quality host. You will receive top level hosting service provided by available knowledgeable tech staff. Servers are solid.