Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Need help to choose dedicated server host

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Discussion' started by Mordok, Feb 29, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Mordok New Member

Comparing servers from Tunevps.com and Pirateshosting.net, which server would you sign up with and why?Have you ever heard anything about the quality of hosting services these hosts provide?

I appreciate any input.
    Thanks.

LoneProwler likes this.
  2. BHC New Member

3. Lepstoks New Member

I am 100% sure that Tunevps.com will suit all your demands on the most favorable terms.
    http://www.tunevps.com/dedicated-servers.html
    They can offer atom upto 40-45 usd/mo. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host.

4. Mirrowsk New Member

I believe that it will be easier to put forward a recommendation if you tell us more requirements.

Comparing both web hosts, for me, Tunevps.com would be much better choice in terms of pricing, resources and features.
    You will make right decision to join them via FB page: facebook.com/tunevps

They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.

LoneProwler likes this.
  5. ZeroOne New Member

I have noticed provisionhost.com would be best option to get server solutions. Servers are affordable ans they work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.

6. Darshan New Member

I am unsure with the web hosts you mentioned though I could suggest your good dedicated serer provider. AccuWebHosting.com is the leading Web Hosting Provider since 2003 serving over 20000+ all across the globe. AccuWebHosting offers top notch hardware specifications at most affordable prices. Have a look at following dedicated server configuration:

• Quad Core Processor (Intel Xeon 3000 / Core2Quad / AMD Opteron 4000 Series)
    • 8 GB RAM
    • 1 x 1 TB HDD
    • 20 TB/ Mo. Bandwidth
    • $110.00 USD
    • Windows or Red Hat Linux Operating System
    • Enterprise Class Hard Drive
    • Premium Bandwith
    • $110/month

7. Cleopatra New Member

+ vote for Tunevps.com and their dedicated hosting packages. They have easy to use interface.
    Pricing is a bit higher than some of the cheaper sites, but i'd definitely consider it well priced for what your getting.

Uptime is quite good, my sites are up and running efficiently. I recommend this decent hosting service.

LoneProwler likes this.
  8. Sinrop New Member

There are thousands of web hosting companies out there, but only a few dozen are true hosting companies like Wolfcraftserver.com
    I have found the speed of the site overall is fine, downloads are faster than the old dedicated server and I have not yet experienced any downtime with them.

The promo code is: ILOVEWOLFCRAFTHOSTING
    It gives 10% on everything.

LoneProwler likes this.