Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Need hosting in Bahamas (e-commerce friendly)

Discussion in 'Ecommerce Hosting & Discussion' started by Lepstoks, Sep 28, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Lepstoks New Member

Looking for host in Bahamas. Any recommendations please?

I would like to host e-commerce web site there. I need 20 gbs of disk space and over 300 gbs of bandwidth.
    What can you say about superbithost.com and the quality of their hosting services?
    Are they offering any fresh discounts or specials?

2. Mirrowsk New Member

Everything has impressed me:
    - great network and server uptime,
    - perfect and useful scripts as well as tools,
    - helpful, professional customer support.
    Superbithost.com service is low-cost, and taking into account the features, free bonuses and the most important is customer support - the price is really the best of the best.

3. Sinrop New Member

Don't waste your time any longer. Superbithost.com is what the hosting provider should be. Customers' safety is the main goal for them.
    Server locations: China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia.

4. Mordok New Member

You can also check QHoster.com web hosting deals.

The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

It is well-known offshore web host - this host will meet all your demands on the most favorable terms.
    They are offering 99.99% network uptime guarantee, so your websites will be in good hands and always online and accessible to your visitors.