Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Need managed cloud hosting for Online store

Discussion in 'Ecommerce Hosting & Discussion' started by Lepstoks, Aug 3, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Lepstoks New Member

Good day to you! Have you ever tried cloud servers provided by stratus4.com?
    Are they ok for running online store?
    Are they the best to get hosting from? How is their customer support, server stability and network uptime?

2. Mirrowsk New Member

How much disk space and bandwidth do you require? Any specific server location needs?

For me, stratus4.com is one of the best deals. Their management is very professional and cloud servers are fast and stable.
    Now I have faster speed connectivity and everything works like a clock. Support is good - ticket system works well.

Use their 15% OFF CODE: S415OFF

3. Cleopatra New Member

I have asked Stratus4.com to help me even with issues of my own making, and they have cheerfully and promptly fixed them for me.
    I unhesitatingly rate them five stars for support, and four and a half for everything else. I am happy and enjoy using this decent hosting service.

IMPORTANT:
    Network and Server uptime are perfect - site is up and running fast.

4. Mordok New Member

I have proudly been hosting my site with stratus4.com for 3 months, after being referred from this forum discussion board.

Indeed, they have exceeded all my expectations, taking time to answer each of my questions diligently and intelligently, and have a great staff.
    Don't look any further, it's a true gem that fits any budget!

5. JWBing New Member

I suppose you should have more reliable hosing names. I know ViUX.com is offering quality cloud hosting solutions with outstanding uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

6. Sojik New Member

You will be pleased with ViUX.com hosting deals. As for client care you will love it, whenever you contact them, you'll experience great reaction efforts and stable featured plans.

7. ZeroOne New Member

I know ViUX.com have stable hosting which work with no glitches and prices are competitive. Support is available around the clock and really helpful and professional.

8. PaulAdam0 New Member

Whether they providing any test account, to test there service?