Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Need offshore hosting for e-commercing

Discussion in 'Ecommerce Hosting & Discussion' started by Lepstoks, Apr 4, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Lepstoks New Member

I require help of experienced webmasters to choose the right offshore web host that can be perfect for e-commercing.
    What do you know about superbithost.com services?
    I can pay via Bitcoin. Do they offer secure SSL Certificates?

Any alternatives for comparison please?

Leksinos and Handler like this.
  2. Mirrowsk New Member

I have recommended superbithost.com to all my clients as well as anyone that has been looking for an excellent web host.
    I am a web systems developer and have uncommon requirements for my hosting needs.

Setup was a breeze and it's been smooth sailing since then. Go ahead and give these guys a try - they know what they do.

rumsfo likes this.
  3. Darshan New Member

An eCommerce websites must be hosted under the isolated and more secure environment like either VPS Hosting or dedicated server. The web shops are never recommended to be hosted under shared environment because you will be sharing the server resources with 100s of other websites.

While you run a eCommerce website, you are storing the most critical data such CC details of customers, personnel details of customer, billing addresses etc. You never know what website's going to be compromised and that might affect your website as well. So, hosting web shops in shared host is the major security risk. I would like to suggest AccuWebHosting as the most excellent web hosting provider with fastest and skilled support. I would further add that they don't accept the payment via Bitcoin but they provide the SSL certificates.

4. Sinrop New Member

Server locations: China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia

I hosted with Superbithost.com for a year before moving to back to a dedicated server for all my sites.
    They always made me aware of any works going on their clusters, i.e when they upgraded php and mysql.

Follow their twitter account: twitter.com/Superbithost

rumsfo likes this.
  5. Cleopatra New Member

Why not to give http://libertyvps.net/ ?

I'm paying half of what I was paying at my other host! It places high value on customer support and it shows.
    As long as they stick to their guns on not overselling their servers, I don't think I'll ever be looking for a new web host.

6. Mordok New Member

I have seen that superbithost.com offered some nice discounts on their offshore shared hosting deals: pay for 3, 6 or 12 months and get up for 10% discount.
    Their support is amazing. To me that's the most important thing. What good is a hosting compay that doesn't help you through the process of setting up. I don't care how user friendly the interface is, if there is no adequate live help.