Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Need professional magento or OS commerce Hosting

Discussion in 'Ecommerce Hosting & Discussion' started by Cleopatra, Apr 20, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Cleopatra New Member

I am in search of professional magento or OS commerce Hosting with 20 gbs of disk space.
    There are tons of web hosts out there in the hosting market. So, I reached a deadlock.

What can you say about Dailyrazor.com and their hosting services? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about their services?

2. Mordok New Member

They have nice reputation, but I am not sure if they can be perfect for running e-commerce web sites. Personally I prefer magento commerce shopping cart software.
    Try to look at some alternatives. As I know these 3 web hosts are quite good and professional:
    1) Stratus4.com - Use 15% OFF CODE: S415OFF
    2) Wolfcraftserver.com - use promo code is: ILOVEWOLFCRAFTHOSTING - It gives 10% on everything.
    3) Stablehost.com - Customers' safety is the main goal for them.
    The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

3. ZeroOne New Member

If you are in search of reliable hosting provider take a look at Hostwinds services. You will receive high available support, featured plans and stable solutions.

4. Lepstoks New Member

Live chat is a great way to get help, friendly and very helpful, directing you in the right place if they cannot give you help on the spot.

The speed of my websites has been amazing since I switched from my old host and that was the main factor that made me want to switch in the first place. I haven't experienced any downtime at all so far. Dailyrazor.com is the best host I have ever tried. Save up to 50% discount today while offer lasts! Click on the “SIGN UP TODAY” button for each hosting plan for discount details.

5. Sinrop New Member

I also know that Kvchosting.com would be a good deal. They offer 99.9% network and server uptime.
    Just choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.

Get 20% off for life on their reseller, ssd vps and ssd seo hosting, using the code: "bhw20"

6. Voltage New Member

Seems Hostwinds.com prices are unbelievably low taking into account the amount of resources included in their plans and having deals with them means your business is in the firm hands.

7. Mirrowsk New Member

You can trust http://www.plusplushosting.net/
    Value for what I'm receiving is excellent.

Speed connectivity is pretty fast, uptime is great and features are unique. They also offer very useful free tools.
    Shared hosting special 50%off, some plans include the domain registration if pay yearly, coupon is "50off"