Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Offshore VPS dilemma

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Discussion' started by Lepstoks, Sep 9, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Lepstoks New Member

I want to choose offshore VPS hosting provider and have a dilemma, what host is better:
    Libertyvps.com or Superbithost.com - their pricing looks reasonable and features are unique.
    What hosting provider will you choose? And why?

2. Mirrowsk New Member

It seems to me that Libertyvps.com would be a much better place to order offshore vps hosting at cheap rates.
    I am so glad I found this company and will be recommending them to all my friends and clients.

3. Voltage New Member

I believe you will need to compare offers to choose the most suitable. I think VPSGet.com is a best option for VPS plans. They are providing managed solutions with available support and stable networking.
    New customers can get a great discount with coupon 6C2YFJY04T for 40% one-time off!

4. Sinrop New Member

The Service has been great, I would recommend Libertyvps.com to anyone. They have no setup fees, no hidden fees.
    The things that impressed me that their support was very helpful with setting up my websites. I paid via Paypal and they activated my account instantly.

5. Cleopatra New Member

You may notice many different kinds of web hosting companies and all of them are top of their quality.
    Libertyvps.com is reliable option to deal with. I recommend this web host for newbies and professionals as well. Good web hosting provider without any doubt.

6. Mordok New Member

I can say that they are reliable, Libertyvps.com have really good team of professionals that work 24/7.
    They host all their servers in the Ecatel Datacenter. Their bitcoin vps allows you to order in anonymity, and pay with the currency of the internet, bitcoin!