Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

$$$ Spent on Advertising

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing Forum' started by Sharon, Apr 27, 2014.

Share This Page

1. Sharon New Member

What is the most money you've spent on advertising? Was it worth paying that much? Would you recommend others do the same type of advertising for their website?

2. lludawg New Member

Currently I don't spend money on advertising because I believe it is a waste of money to advertise if you don't spend big bucks. With advertisers like Adsense or Facebook Ads, you must spend hundreds of dollars before you gain traffic. I prefer using free advertising. For example, guest blogging, putting a link in your forum signature, and social media. Does anyone else agree?

3. gktime New Member

I really don't spend money on advertising, and don't think I ever will. I may consider using Adwords, but I don't really know as much about it to use it. I've gotten gift cards for Adwords before but never used them, I wonder if they work.

4. Bankroll New Member

What is the average price that people usually pay for advertising? Just curious to know.

5. kareem New Member

There is really no such thing as "average spent on advertising" since the cost depends on so many different factors. How do you advertise (text, banners, video...), where do you advertise (geographically I mean), when do you advertise (bids are usually higher during rush hours), what do you advertise (some keywords are more expensive than other, but they bring in more traffic).

In the past couple years I think I've used $3000 in AdWords and few hundred bucks in other ad platforms.

6. pussinboots New Member

E-mail marketing is a type of marketing for any business and is very effective wherein you spend less and attract more customers thereby great profit.
    In this type you have to first get a list subscribers ,send e-mails to them,track down the result and get the valuable feedback from your customers.I use the Express e-mail marketing service from XnYnZ.com and no matter where I am I can reach my clients. There are no boundaries with email marketing.I spend $14.98/month
    E-mail marketing has many advantages like it saves time when compared with postal mailings and telesale campaigns.With email marketing the mail will be ready with the help of templates and will reach many people in shorter span of time.It’s easy and it’s simple. Anyone can do it anytime. This method allows to use the mailing list which gives the ability to distribute information to a wide range of specific, clients at a low cost.Email contains opt in or opt out options this helps to short list our prospects. People who are interested in the message will happily give their email address for further communication.

7. cwvps New Member

I paid just for advertising on Facebook several times. That is all.

8. itommy New Member

I spend $$$ on advertising monthly and it's more benefit for our forum because it is helping to drive traffic and sales.

9. Teg New Member

Generally, I don't spend money on advertising unless my hosting account gives me free ad credits for something. However, I've recently decided to try my hand at small advertising to see if it really makes any kind of difference. I'm not too hopeful honestly and I feel like advertising, at least for me, is a waste of money.