information marketing expert

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SSD VPS hosting choice. need help

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Discussion' started by Cleopatra, Jun 24, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Cleopatra New Member

I'd like to make a notion on reliable web hosts offering SSD VPS Hosting
    Requirements: 35gbs of space, 700gbs of bandwidth, Linux, 24/7 customer support.
    Is their any good web host with nice server stability? How is Kvchosting.com? Any comments please?
    What can you say about Zetservers.com ssd vps service?
    What other reliable web hosts can you recommend me to visit?

2. Mordok New Member

Zetservers.com is reliable. Bottom line, within maybe a half-hour total, I got everything I need, set up correctly!
    Everything is fast all the time. In fact my page load time is over 60% faster than with my previous host.

3. Lepstoks New Member

I know that kvchosting.com have nice reputation for providing ssd vps hosting services.
    Get 20% OFF for life on any SSD VPS or Regular Hosting packages with FREE 2GB RAM Use the coupon “VPSMD15”
    (for NEW CUSTOMER only)

4. Mirrowsk New Member

I had a couple of questions during the initial setup, I received very quick and informative responses from the staff at kvchosting.com.
    The billing process is a little convoluted, but not a big deal - just pay attention to what they are asking you to do.

5. Voltage New Member

If you are in search of reliable hosting provider with quality ssd vps plans you can rely on Kvchosting.com. You will get low-cost plans, high stability of servers and helpful support staff.

6. Darshan New Member

I could suggest you AccuWebHosting.com as the most Reliable, affordable SSD VPS Hosting provider. Based on your requirements (35GB - space and 700GB - bandwidth), I could suggest you SSD Saturn VPS at just $72.00 /month. All SSD VPS plans are Fully managed and supported by Most responsive technical support on planet.