Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Stable dedicated servers? Any good places?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Discussion' started by Mirrowsk, Jul 5, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Mirrowsk New Member

I need about 2 Tbs of space, 14 Tbs - bandwidth, 12 Gbs of RAM, Linux. Server location - USA.
    Well, HostingSource.com was recommended to me as a good place for this.
    What can you say about this web host? Its customer support, pricing, features, etc.?

2. Joshua Farrell New Member

I don't know about hostingsource.com, as I haven't used them before. But I personally recommend using DreamHost, as they provide pretty good service for their dedi's. The dedi servers they provide are ran on Ubuntu. They give you full FTP and shell access, PHP/Perl/Python/ Ruby Support, DDoS protection, unlimited bandwidth, and RAID 1. They also allow you resell the Dedi Server if you want to earn a little bit off of the 1 or 2 TB space they give you.

3. Voltage New Member

Check out servers from webis.pt they have stable servers and there is no hardware failures or hiccups.
    With their dedicated solutions, you are powered with freedom, great support and nice pricing.
    You can get 50% off using coupon webis50!

4. Mordok New Member

As good alternative, I consider Trunkspacehosting.com to be really nice place to get dedicated servers.
    Try and check their response time, also if they have a Live Chat service then get things cleared with them.

Try to use coupon code "SPEC10OFF" for 10% off on all of their hosting services.

5. Lepstoks New Member

These guys have been the best web hosts I have used to date. Very responsive support and amazing performance.

Their uptime is truly superb and support is always fast and friendly.
    HostingSource.com is the only web host that I would recommend to anyone. I plan to stay with them for a long time.

6. JWBing New Member

According to my experience Exmasters.com is the best option to get fast server hosting solutions. Their reliability is perfect, support is knowledgeable and prices are reasonable.

7. Sinrop New Member

When it comes to hosting I prefer to choose time-tested and trusted brands like QHoster.com web host.
    They offer nice dedicated hosting packages at reasonable rates. Their server locations are: UK, USA (FL,NJ, TX & CA), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Singapore.

8. Sojik New Member

I can say webis.pt is offering high quality server hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

9. ZeroOne New Member

To my mind the perfect server hosting solutions are offered by SiveHost.com. They are experienced host with solid servers and stable networking.