unidenhosting

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Staff using their first names?

Discussion in 'Webmasters Discussion' started by Drago, Jun 26, 2014.

Share This Page

1. Drago New Member

What are your thoughts about staff who use their first name? Do you think it's more professional? Or does it not matter?

I actually do think it's more professional and helps the member feel a bit more comfortable with going to the staff member about things.

2. Dusan New Member

I don't think it is problem if staff members is using some random username that he likes. Maybe using first name looks more professional but you can't force anyone to use some username he doesn't like.

3. Andyman9491 New Member

Agreed, it doesn't really make that much of a difference for me. Whatever floats your boat.

4. shamzblueworld New Member

It does look professional if the staff uses their first or last names, but it doesn't matter much if they use any random username, but I really get annoyed if they keep on changing their usernames, that is really unprofessional and very annoying as well.

5. kareem New Member

They all just use made-up name anyhow, so there's no private information bein spread from their part. Personally doesn't matter what name is being used.

6. MisaTange New Member

It looks nicer and more professional if every staff member had their first name, but in the end it doesn't matter much. You can't really force someone to change their username.

7. ddoesmc New Member

I don't mind any username as long as it is not bad. I don't see any problem with using a regular username or their first name.