Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

UK Hosting

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Discussion' started by Voltage, Aug 23, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Voltage New Member

Planning to launch my personal wordpress blog and at first it won't be overloaded so I need cheap, but reliable host with UK location.
    I have found great deals from BuddhaHost.ca that looks nice and suitable for me, any knowledge regarding their service?
    Thanks in advance!

2. Mordok New Member

I have seen really cool well-balanced UK web hosting packages offered by QHoster.com team.
    Their services contain all necessary features for successful running which are so significant for the web masters.

Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount.

3. Lepstoks New Member

You can also give SolVPS a try. They offer really cool UK web hosting solutions. They have also well-skilled tech support.
    Get started with $5 free credit: Use coupon code WELCOME (Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 2 minutes of posting).

4. Mirrowsk New Member

I believe it will be a good idea to contact kvchosting.com team and see what you'll get. They offer ssd based hosting at cheap rates.
    My uptime has been fabulous and I love how much space I have for a relatively low price. They have easy to use admin section and one click installs.