Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What cloud hosting providers in USA do you know?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Discussion' started by Mirrowsk, Sep 6, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Mirrowsk New Member

I would like to host my new e-shop over there and need your help to choose the best place.
    I need 25 gbs of space.
    What can you say about viux.com?
    I have found them via google search. How good are they?

2. MeowsePad loves you New Member

I haven't looked into cloud hosting much. The only one I've really seen is Amazon Cloud. I think that Amazon Cloud is pretty rare as well. I've only heard of big companies using it.

3. Voltage New Member

As I know ViUX.com is the most perfect option to get cloud hosting solutions. Their support replies in minutes, stability is high and prices are reasonable.

4. Mordok New Member

===>> pretty good feature-rich cloud hosting deals you can get at HostingSource.com - these guys know how to keep everything working good.
    Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.

5. ZeroOne New Member

You should go with ViUX.com hosting deals without a doubt. As for client care you will love it, whenever you contact them, you'll experience great reaction efforts and stable featured plans.

6. Lepstoks New Member

What payment plans are available? For example, if you sign up for a two-year subscription term, do you need to pay that full amount upfront or is it divided into increments?

You can trust plusplushosting.net - their cloud web hosting solutions (VPS) look quite good and affordable.
    Their servers are all supermicro brand, in a datacenter with 100% uptime SLA for power and network, over 1gbps network port, with free remote reboot panel, KVM/impi over ip.

7. JWBing New Member

I know that with ViUX.com you will find everything you need. Their customer support is responsive and friendly - any problem is solved immediately. Uptime is good as my sites are always up.

8. Sojik New Member

With ViUX.com I have had problems very rarely and when I did, they were handled quickly by support tickets. Performance is excellent. I really recommend them to people.

9. Cleopatra New Member

I like hostingsource.com cloud hosting. They have been a pleasure to work with. The customer support and knowledgebase is outstanding.
    It places high value on customer support and it shows. They've always had excellent support. Top of the line.

10. cloud hunter New Member

you can try sadeem cloud platform Amazing Features The first fully integrated cloud panel enabling service providers to sell cloud on their servers with essential features in a simple to use interface Cloud management platform. its Simple and easy to use , Powerful web application, wrapped in elegant ui, , Manage billing and invoicing , Charge your customers for their cloud resource utilization